• The Clara House is located at Schnorrstraße 31 in Schleußig in Leipzig, about 15 minutes by tram (line
1 and 2) from the city centre. Schleußig is a very beautiful
neighbourhood with buildings in the classic style of the period of promoterism (Gründnderzeit). When walking to the city centre you
will pass through the Clara Zetkin Park which is charming in every
season of the year.
• When accessing the Clara House by tram, please get off at the stop
Stieglitzstraße and follow the Könneritzstraße (same road as the tram) straight on. The second street on the right is the
Schnorrstraße. The house number 31 is on the other side of the street.
• When coming from the motorway A9 direction Hermsdorfer Kreuz, please take the exit Leipzig/West at Saale Park and continue on
the Merseburger Straße (B181). Then turn left on Lützener Straße. At the next traffic light, you turn right onto Zschochersche Straße. =
After about 30 meters, please turn left onto the Erich-Zeigner-Allee.
Follow the road to the next traffic circle where you will take the third
exit. You are now on Industriestraße. After the bridge, you will turn
right onto Holbeinstraße. Schnorrstraße is the third road on the
left. House number 31 is the first house on the right after the corner
•The same applies when coming from the motorway A9 from Berlin or
from the A14 from Halle.
• When you are travelling on the A14 from Dresden, please follow the
A38 to the exit Leipzig/Süd, Markkleeberg. Take this exit and
then continue on the B2 to the exit Schleußiger Weg. After about
800 meters, the Schnorrstraße turns off from Schleußiger Weg to your right. Continue on Schnorrstraße until the end of the street. The Clara House is located on the left side; it is the penultimate house.
• By train: www.bahn.de
• By plane: www.leipzig-halle-airport.de